Your Golf Outing Includes:
- Complimentary driving range balls before round
- Cart attendant services for golf bags
- Live scoring via Wilmette Golf Club phone app download from your app store
- Custom scorecard and scoring preparation
- Group pairings preparation — Cart sign preparation
- Contest organization (closest to pin, longest drive, etc.)
- Member prices for your group on all Pro Shop merchandise
Food & Beverage Options:
Contact the Wilmette Golf Club restaurant manager at (847) 256‐9626. The Wilmette Golf Club does not permit outside food or beverages, and reserves the right to refuse alcoholic beverage service to any guest.
- From May 15-September 15, shotgun outings are available on Mondays with a 1:30 p.m. start time. A minimum of 72 (max 120) paid players are required for shotgun outings.
- After September 15, shotgun outings are available Monday-Friday with either a 12:30 p.m. or 1 p.m. start.
- Outing requests for days/times outside of the above parameters will be taken under consideration by the Wilmette Golf Club General Manager.
- Smaller tee-timed outings up to 48 players are available daily after 12 p.m. Monday-Sunday. Golf fees are per player Monday – Thursday, and per player Friday-Sunday.
- A guaranteed number of golfers must be confirmed at least 8 days in advance.