CHICAGO SPORTS FANS:
PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS AND BE A PART OF A WINNING ORGANIZATION (FOR ONCE)
Permanent tee times can be purchased without a membership
- Permanent Tee Time fees: Residents: $5,600 / Non-Residents: $6,000
- Fees can be split between as many players as you would like and can be combined to include GOLD Members
- One Permanent Reserved Time for 20-consecutive weeks for a foursome, PLUS a time on Labor Day
- Only one name required for purchasing this time, and it is prepaid for the season.
- Members of the foursome can change every week without paying guest fees.
Permanent tee times can be purchased 3 ways:
- In person in the golf shop
- Over the phone by calling (847) 256-9777
- Online using the link below
LOOKING TO BE A FREE AGENT?
There are groups looking for players please call Head Golf Professional Cole Hyland at 847-920-3659
Sponsor a hole, get a permanent tee time
- Sponsor a hole at the Wilmette Golf Club and your digital ad will display on our golf cart screens when golfers drive up to your sponsored hole. Businesses sponsoring a hole will also receive a standing tee time for their foursome.
2024 LOTTERY ON APRIL 9th – 7:00 pm
Season Reserved Time Lottery Phases
To qualify for participation in Phase I of the Season Reserved Time Lottery, all members of the applying foursome must be Resident Wilmette Golf Club Members who have purchased the Gold Membership Option.
All other foursomes that had a tee time in 2023 will fall into Phase II and be selected next
All new foursomes for 2024 will fall into Phase III and be selected last.
- Phase I of the Lottery will begin with the four residents of Wilmette who have purchased the Gold Membership Option, to be placed in a tumbler, drawn at random and numbered.
- Following the first drawing, Phase I applicants will select a Reserved Tee Time for Saturday or Sunday in the order their application was drawn. One person from each application must be present or send a proxy in his/her place.
- This procedure will continue for Phase II and Phase III applicants.
- Foursomes repeatedly failing to play at the established rate of play as determined by the Keep Pace Policy will be subject to forfeiture of reserved starting time.
- All Season Reserved Time must contain a complete foursome.
- Players may only play in one group
- One member of each foursome must be present at the drawing or a proxy may be sent.
The Wilmette Park District reserves the right to reject any application for reasons it deems necessary. Rejected applicants’ fees will be promptly refunded.